Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.peeves,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,alt.bitterness
AllEmailDeletedImmediately AllEmailDeletedImmediately is offline

Default God, religion and ****.

"Steve Thompson" wrote in message
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 07:43:17PM -0500, Mark Lloyd wrote:
"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."

I think they call it a legacy application. No doubt the Holy See is still
supporting God because their accounting system or whatever runs on it.

the holy see is definely the problem

----------------------
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice
cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide
everything." -- Josef V. Stalin

www.myspace.com/bodybuildinggranny

heavy on the country music. if you don't like country, scroll down for
some surprises.

Regards,

Steve

--
Rule number one when dealing with terrorists, be they wild-eyed fanatics,
uniformed thugs, or rabid academic ideologues, is to repudiate their