Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jbd in Denver jbd in Denver is offline

Default Sawmill Creek banned this Picture

LRod wrote in news:igfh24dci9s8i4q383lcui19dke1bvi4t1@
4ax.com:

As far as Sawmill Creek...

I think it's a great place, with great folks, and great moderators. I get
tons of information and education from a group of folks who are sharp and
respectful. Yes, they run a tight ship - but I'm glad they do. I don't
think there's any powertrip involved.

Folks on Usenet are conditioned to get away with murder, and I'm glad that
folks have to reign it in on Sawmill. I do woodworking as I enjoy it, and
it's a way for me to unwind... I don't need the fighting and bickering.

As far as the picture, yea - not a big deal. But you can't please
everybody, and you have to draw the line on standards - or there aren't
any.

There HAS to be a line.

Respectfully,
jbd