Posted to alt.home.repair
cajunpaisley cajunpaisley is offline

Default Mixed messages

On May 15, 2:52*pm, Joe wrote:
cajunpaisley wrote:
I am a carpenter. *Not a contractor. *I've offered to help a friend re-
do her living room floors and kitchen.
The wife tells me one thing when it's just she and i, but when she's
around her husband, she parrots him.
Perry

further proof that no good deed goes unpunished.

"further proof that no good deed goes unpunished."

I had to chuckle at that, because when I come home and relate the
day's
events and jibberish to my husband, that's exactly what we say.

I'm afraid at this point, that if I finish helping them, then they are
not
going to be happy with ANYTHING, and if I don't finish helping them,
then
I'm a jerk...so, I feel like I'm in a lose/lose situation..
Perry