Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default how do you deal with 1/4 cracks in an asphalt driveway?

Tips??? Call the seal guy. Like we said. He'll fill the cracks properly
and you won't get your shoes ruined. This should be done at least every two
years anyway. How long you had this unmaintained driveway??

"Joe" wrote in message

it's a very narrow crack but I can see ice getting in an expanding it
next winter. Sealing seems like a job where a lot can go wrong and
sound like it will cost me at least a pair of shoes and probably pants
and shirt. I'd like to give it a shot but I don't want to screw it up.
I'd like to hear all the mistakes that people have made before I start
so at least I'm aware of the dangers before I start. I like the tip
about stirring all buckets before starting and not painting over
dried area. Any other tips would be appreciated.