Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ctops.legal ctops.legal is offline

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

On May 13, 6:58*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
"ctops.legal" wrote:

Yea I know all that I am trying to find the hardware that make the USB
x USB work, see-
http://www.usb-ware.com/usb-2-usb-da...er-cable-uc250...

There about $35.00 right down the street I want to make my own, there
must be a do it yourself site or blog somewhere, an ethernet
connection would require 2 complicated drivers and compatibility
issues with Vista units and older systems, plus it's my hobby, thanks
guys.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *ctops.legal

* *Then go to the OEM websites and find out who makes the chipset, then
spend a couple thousand dollars for the development kit, and pay the
license fees. *USB isn't a simple cable interface, and USB 2.0 is even
harder to get working.

* *start here, but you'll spend a lot more than if you just bought the
interface already built. http://www.lvr.com/usbc.htm

--http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

your account:http://www.usenettools.net/ISP.htm

Hey I will just buy the interface cable and go into the interface
hardware that's the easy way, all the reading don't get to the problem
ALWAYS find a simple way, I guess the caveman had to break a s**tload
of rocks before he found one that would roll, thanks guys.

ctops.legal