DL

Default Why I hate the Borg

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:43:27 -0400, Silvan
wrote:

Wow. It took me a long time to figure out WTF you were talking about.
Takes me back to days of yore, man.

Personally, I don't like the Borg much. They have like three things on-hand
that Lowe's doesn't. Otherwise they're Just Like Lowe's, Only Orange, and
Lowe's is both closer and has better looking women working there.

Hey, my neice works at Lowes. You keep away - she is a sweet girl
(albeit quite a cutie).

She says she gets hit on a ton working there.

- -

DL

http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

Evidently your buddy Cedeņo is a *******.

First of all, Cedeņo is not my buddy.

"Ahh, job hunt. Had an interview this week and all
I learned is this: Despite its name,
the company "Johnson Controls" does not manufacture condoms."
- Anonymous

Halter Sucks!