Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default how do you deal with 1/4 cracks in an asphalt driveway?

Use a very fine dry sand, then crack filler, then have the whole thing
resealed. There. No color difference.

"Joe" wrote in message
I have a couple of small (but getting longer) cracks in my otherwise
smooth and unblemished driveway, what is the best product to use to
seal them. I'm a little uneasy about just filling them with a tar
sealant because the disparity in color will make it stand out all that
much more. Is there some product on the market that will seal the
cracks to protect them from being further widened by snow and ice yet
not discolor it to the point that it draws the eye?