Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

"ctops.legal" wrote:

Yea I know all that I am trying to find the hardware that make the USB
x USB work, see-
http://www.usb-ware.com/usb-2-usb-da...able-uc250.htm

There about $35.00 right down the street I want to make my own, there
must be a do it yourself site or blog somewhere, an ethernet
connection would require 2 complicated drivers and compatibility
issues with Vista units and older systems, plus it's my hobby, thanks
guys.
ctops.legal

Then go to the OEM websites and find out who makes the chipset, then
spend a couple thousand dollars for the development kit, and pay the
license fees. USB isn't a simple cable interface, and USB 2.0 is even
harder to get working.

start here, but you'll spend a lot more than if you just bought the
interface already built. http://www.lvr.com/usbc.htm

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM