Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sawmill Creek banned this Picture

"Kate" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote
Almost anything these days
can be seen as sexual harassment.
---

This, not directed at you personally Leon, is a topic that goes about a
yard
up my ass.
As a gal who spent most of her adult life working around men, in shops and
hanging out with the guys I may have just grown a thick skin.
But I think all of this sexual harassment stuff is about 95% bullwash.

Absolutely agree. But if you get tagged with sexual harassment you are in
for a bad day. I totally agree with your thoughts of sexual harassment. As
usual the far left wants the government to control everything. Believe me
if the government did not threaten to step in, the companies would care
less. What ever happened to adults being adults and making their own
decisions about where they want to work and what they want to talk about.
If you are offended by adult conversation you need to grow up or speak up
for your self. I suspect it will not be long before the government will
require sexual neutralization before you can apply for a work card so that
you can work some where. Men will be men, women will be women. The problem
with our society is that men want to be women and women want to be men and
that simply stirs up the hornets nest.