Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
LRod[_2_] LRod[_2_] is offline

Default Sawmill Creek banned this Picture

On Tue, 13 May 2008 07:22:40 -0500, "Kate"
wrote:

I remember working in one shop, when I was in my 20s, walking around a
corner and having one of the guys throw water on the front of my white
t-shirt.

There were several of them, and yea they all got a quick peek and a good
laugh.

Was the water cold?

Now that I'm 50 and fat... I kinda miss a little sexual harassment now and
then ;ŹD

The above remark was to make you feel a little better about your
lament.

50 doesn't sound bad to me at all...I'm 62.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.