Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.peeves,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,alt.bitterness
[email protected][_2_] man@privacy.net[_2_] is offline

Default They Lied About Those DVD+RW Discs

On Sun, 11 May 2008 17:50:06 -0400, wrote:

:On Sun, 11 May 2008 21:38:01 GMT, Windswept@Home (J) wrote:
:
:Word is that full discs do not need to be erased. In other words, you
:can record a TV program over the contents of a full +RW disc.
:
:Didn't work for me.
:
:So how *do* your erase a +RW disc? Thanks
:
:
:With the erase command in your burner program. It should be under
:utilities or tools
When my burner program asks for a blank disk to write to I put in a
DVD-RW and the program says that the disk already has data and asks me
if I want to erase the data. I click Yes and the write of new data
proceeds. It has always worked flawlessly for me.