Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default how do you deal with 1/4 cracks in an asphalt driveway?

how hard is it to apply the driveway sealer? Are there any online
tutorials that can give me some tips on how to do it right?

They are right about once you fix a crack you will be able to see it. I have
owned a seal coating company for over 5 years now and we use several
different products to seal cracks with. The liquid stuff at Home Depot or
Lowes is not too noticeable and then have it sealed afterwards. The sealing
company you hire can do this for you.

--------
John
www.cjsealing.com Home page
http://www.cjsealing.com/help.htm Do it yourself sealing page.
There is a lot more info though out the site.