Tom

Default Plans needed: Ugly garage shelves

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:58:11 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Strange as it sounds, I'm having a devil of a time finding plans for some
basic floorstanding garage shelves. Spacing between shelves needs to be big
enough to store medium-sized U-Haul boxes and other big stuff, and I don't
care how ugly they are, as long as they're strong.

Doug, You're not close to Houston are you? I bought a heavy duty store
display that is 6' X 6' X 2' that might work. It has 4 drawers and
several shelves. I bought it for the stuff mounted on it and have no
use for the display and could make you a real deal (like name your own
price). I have pics if you're interested (or anybody in the Houston
area).