Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default Sawmill Creek banned this Picture

Mark & Juanita wrote:

evodawg wrote:

Background: Someone in the off topic section of the forum asked to see a
snap shot of my Desktop because he was interested in loading Linux on his
computer. I wrote in the post that this might cause my membership to be
canceled because they might think it's to risque.

That somebody was me. Thanks for posting

Well someone asked to see it so here it is. Let me know what you would
do?

I don't really see anything all that offensive about the posting,
particularly since it was in response to a request. If the moderator had
a problem, he should have e-mailed and asked if you would remove the
element
he found questionable. Seems a bit heavy-handed.

I would have removed it, not a problem. The guy that asked to see the
desktop said, 'awesome' and immediately went to download the ISO.

If it was me, would I have posted that background? Probably not, just
knowing that, in a family forum, it might cause some parent some problems.
But if someone else did so, I wouldn't have been particularly upset by it.

Are you running gnome or kde?

See below
--
"You can lead them to LINUX