Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Sawmill Creek banned this Picture

evodawg wrote:

Background: Someone in the off topic section of the forum asked to see a
snap shot of my Desktop because he was interested in loading Linux on his
computer. I wrote in the post that this might cause my membership to be
canceled because they might think it's to risque.

That somebody was me. Thanks for posting

Well someone asked to see it so here it is. Let me know what you would do?

I don't really see anything all that offensive about the posting,
particularly since it was in response to a request. If the moderator had a
problem, he should have e-mailed and asked if you would remove the element
he found questionable. Seems a bit heavy-handed.

If it was me, would I have posted that background? Probably not, just
knowing that, in a family forum, it might cause some parent some problems.
But if someone else did so, I wouldn't have been particularly upset by it.

Are you running gnome or kde?