Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Lending library for tools

Dick Adams wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

The Berkeley library has a branch that loans tools. Post-hole diggers,
scaffolding, pressure washers, ladders, hand tools, whatever.

Consequently, there are no tool rental stores in Berkeley.

Sounds par for the course in Berkeley.

I am not in favor of buring books. Most library
administrators, however, should be herded together
then somebody strike a flint.

Librarians are the most underpaid, underappreciated
of all public servants.

The quote from H. Rap Brown is that the solution to
the problems in the American Education System is to
tie the administrators to their desks, burn the
buildings down, and start over again. It is painful
that this solution would still work 40 years later.
But I will go into the inferno to save the Librarians.

Dick

...one of the secret masters of
the world: a librarian. They
control information. Don't ever p**s one off.
- Spider Robinson

--
aem sends....