George

Default Country Mouse - City Mouse: A Reply To Scott Cramer.

He was a genius, that's for sure. Can't figure, save the party label, why
he isn't regarded as even the equal of his cousin as president.

"Alan McClure" wrote in message
Teddy Roosevelt and his appeal to
"The Active Life".

Those who eschew hunting and fishing are not my enemy. Those who
insist that their values are superior to and must supersede the values
of those who do not share their view, to an exclusionary level, are
everyone's enemy.

Regards, Tom
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania
http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson

DOH!!!!
I just re-read the paragraph preceeding the one I triggered on.

Now that I see the source it's obvious T.R. was the kind of
man I would vote for.
ARM