Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default Sawmill Creek banned this Picture

LRod wrote:

On Mon, 12 May 2008 16:26:56 GMT, evodawg wrote:

I have found in my lifetime, that as a general rule, people who think of
things like this as dirty, are closet perverts themselves.

Always thought the same way. I looked at the moderator's web site that
banned the picture and he looked to be some Kentucky Hillbilly.

Which book burner,...er, moderator...banned it?

Dennis Peacock and this is what he wrote:
I feel that I need to remind everyone that this is a Family forum and adult
natured content will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX