Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate[_3_] Kate[_3_] is offline

Default Sawmill Creek banned this Picture

I personally think it's beautiful.
Pretty girl, scantily clothed but NOT obscene in any way.
If the objectors would open their minds a little and look at the art, they
might see what you see AND be able to appreciate it.

I have found in my lifetime, that as a general rule, people who think of
things like this as dirty, are closet perverts themselves.

K.

"evodawg" wrote in message
Background: Someone in the off topic section of the forum asked to see a
snap shot of my Desktop because he was interested in loading Linux on his
computer. I wrote in the post that this might cause my membership to be
canceled because they might think it's to risque.

Well someone asked to see it so here it is. Let me know what you would do?

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"