Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default Free "non-copyrighted" plans needed

Mon, Jul 28, 2003, 3:51pm (EDT-3) (Teej)
I started an efnet channel #woodworking and thought sharing plans with
new woodworkers would be a good idea. To my surprise all those Free
plans on the
web are copyrighted for personal use only,not for redistrobution. After
hours of searching I think I have 29 non-copyrighted plans out of
hundreds
I looked at.

Well, I'm still not clear on what you're talking about. I've read
the thread, and apparently I don't understand the problem as stated.

Sure all the plans are copyrighted. So, did you plan on selling
them? Or just passing along the URLs? Big difference.

JOAT
Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put
off until, let's say, next year.
- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...All/page4.html