Teej

Default Free "non-copyrighted" plans needed

McQualude wrote in message ...
Teej spaketh...

I started an efnet channel #woodworking and thought sharing plans with
new woodworkers would be a good idea. To my surprise all those Free
plans on the
web are copyrighted for personal use only,not for redistrobution.
After hours of searching I think I have 29 non-copyrighted plans out
of hundreds
I looked at.
Thank You Teej
Please join us on efnet #Woodworking

All works are automatically copyrighted by law unless specifically released
into the public domain. So unless those 29 plans have something on them
releasing them into the public domain, they are copyrighted also.

Noted,plans not availiable anymore.
Thank You for intelligent advice sir