Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default where's the mower choke?

On May 10, 2:45*am, "S. Barker" wrote:
I can only speak for the EXMARK walk behinds that the company i work for
has. *They have 17HP Kawasaki engines and they have a manual choke.

The devil's in the details. I think for the most part this thread is
about home-owner walk behinds. I don't know of any homeowners that own
17HP walk behinds...but technically you are right.

And the toro self propelled push mower i personally own has a manual choke..

Interesting - what's it vintage?

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Let's make sure we're making a rye grass to rye grass comparison here.

I'd hazard a guess and say that the vast majority of today's *walk-
behind* mowers do not have manual chokes.

On the other hand, anything that you ride - either stand or sit -
probably does.

Just guessing, don't be rude - errr - I mean funny - with me.