Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Any lawnmower experts here? ( cotter pin )

On May 11, 8:05*am, 01dyna wrote:
On Sun, 11 May 2008 09:08:17 +0800, Rheilly Phoull

you wrote:
PHIL wrote:
Quick question, hope some kind person has the answer-

Just picked up a new mower at Sears today. Sear Craftsman #917.377121
Self-propelled, key-start, variable speed EZ walk. 21" Hi-vac 3-1 cut
system.

When I unpacked the mower I found a cotter pin lying at the bottom of the
box. *I've looked all over the mower, top, sides, and underneath and can't
find where the pin should go. Any ideas?

THANKS, PHIL

Hmmm if it was on the ground would that be a "Terra Cotta"

If you lost it and then found it again, it would be a "Welcome Back
Cotta".

And of course, if it were for *White House use, a "Jimmy Cotta".

I think the pin said to the mower "See ya...cotta go"