Default Bob Hope

"Jim Mc Namara" wrote:

"Scott Cramer" wrote in message:
Bob Hope's wife once asked him: "Bob, where do you want to be buried when
you die?"

His reply: "Surprise me."

A very funny guy, he will be missed.

Yeah - unlike my dad who died at an early (61) age. All 5 of us kids were
gathered around him in intensive care (leukemia) and he whispered to me: "I
want to be cremated - mixed with Massengill - and run through one more
time." Hard to smile and cry at the same time.

Jums

Wipin' the laughter tears out of my eyes...

I'd have liked to met him. Sounds like he was quite a card. Your
family was there for him and he was still there for you trying to ease
the pain.

Wes