Default Bob Hope

"Joe" wrote:

He has done so much for us former GI's by making us laugh when we were down
and scared. I saw him in Korea and Thule Greenland. I think he should be
buried in Arlington as an honorary GI.

I thought the same but would Arlington have room for his kids and
Deloris? I don't think he or they would want to be without each
other.

I will miss him. The man had class and all those trips had to add a
lot of danger to his life. I didn't now he was awarded being an
honorary veteran or something like that. Very appropriate.

Thanks for the memories,

Wes