Doug Kanter

Default Plans needed: Ugly garage shelves

"paulo57509" wrote in message
om...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Strange as it sounds, I'm having a devil of a time finding plans for

some
basic floorstanding garage shelves. Spacing between shelves needs to be

big
enough to store medium-sized U-Haul boxes and other big stuff, and I

don't
care how ugly they are, as long as they're strong. Screw assembly is
preferable to nails, because I'll be moving within the next couple of

years
and would like to be able to disassemble them. Can anyone provide a web
link, or the name & author of a book that's useful? My public library

hasn't
been much help.
-Doug

I'm lazy and figured pre-made shelves would work just fine. These can
be disassembled, are deep (24") and the shelves are adjustable. You
don't mention price so I'm going under the assumption that price is no
object.

I bought mine at The Borg. They're pretty much the same price
everywhere.

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...933-1281-MR245

"Sorry...product no longer available" :-)

Home Depot and others have some ready-made stuff. The ones which are strong
enough are more than my divorce lawyer will let me spend right now. :-)