Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default where's the mower choke?

I can only speak for the EXMARK walk behinds that the company i work for
has. They have 17HP Kawasaki engines and they have a manual choke.

And the toro self propelled push mower i personally own has a manual choke.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Let's make sure we're making a rye grass to rye grass comparison here.

I'd hazard a guess and say that the vast majority of today's *walk-
behind* mowers do not have manual chokes.

On the other hand, anything that you ride - either stand or sit -
probably does.

Just guessing, don't be rude - errr - I mean funny - with me.