Leon

Default Plans needed: Ugly garage shelves

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Later, this 85 yr old neighbor stops me in the hall and says "Hey....I
noticed the local **** gave you a hard time. Just ignore her!"

(Never knew old ladies talked like that!)

About 2 weeks ago I was at the grocery store with my wife.. While I stood
with the basket as my wife went down another isle, an elderly woman about 85
years old came up to me and asked me if I played golf. I reluctantly
replied yes as I had the strangest feeling that she was going to ask me out
on a golf date..... Anyway this 85 year old looking woman, a perfect
stranger, proceeds to tell me a raunchy golf joke.... LOL