Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Monday at Lidl

In article 48253b35@qaanaaq,
Andy Hall wrote:
If I find something that is deficient in one of these categories, it
doesn't work, as far as I am concerned. Otherwise, it's like saying
that a car without windscreen wipers "works". Well, it's still a car,
but it doesn't work in the UK environment because it can't be used for
part of the time.

The correct analogy would be surely that the wipers do work - but
something like the intermittent operation isn't as good as you'd like?

--
*The average person falls asleep in seven minutes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.