Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Monday at Lidl

In article 48253953@qaanaaq,
Andy Hall wrote:
On 2008-05-09 23:54:07 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article 4824b24c@qaanaaq,
Andy Hall wrote:
The price has no bearing on either. Either something works or it
doesn't. Something that doesn;t work that cost 50p is no better tan
something that doesn't work that cost a pound.

But something that does work at 50p is better than one which does the
same at a pound?

*if* it does in *all* respects, including acquisition costs.

Well, I'd suggest you get straight down to Lidl and buy the angle grinder
stand in question - then do a full test of it and telling us just why it
isn't any good as you seem so sure about. I'll happily pay for it - if
only to shut you up. ;-)

--
*It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.