Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default coffee cup (mug) warmer

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Running it on 240V would double the wattage (assuming you are now on
120V) but it also would likely burn out the element.

Google or Frank would appear to be your best answer.

"Frank Thompson" wrote in message
Been unable to locate 25 watt one. All the new ones which have little
more than half that wattage don't keep coffee hot enough for me. My
old Dazey 25 watt one did a great job, but it died. What controls
wattage? Would like to convert one of the new
lower wattage ones to 25 watts. What would I have to replace to do
that?

Doubling the voltage would increase the power by a factor of four
(P=(E)squared/R) because it is a square law function.