Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default where's the mower choke?

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"S. Barker" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message

I think that's called a primer.

I've never seen a lawnmower with a manual choke and
I don't think they have automatic chokes. I think the
primer is all they need.

My latest mower doesn't have a throttle either.
Just as well, always ran it full out anyway.

You've never seen a mower with a manual choke? What are you three years
old?

You're rude to strangers and you think I'm 3 years old?

I'm 62.

I know I had a car with a manual choke but can't remember the model.
Mowers, nope. Had lots of mowers too. Some even gas powered.

The mowers with "manual" chokes I've seen used a little higher than full
throttle setting to engage the choke.