Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Vinyl Windows - Cost ???

wrote

i use window world for my rental houses . they install a 2 pane
with low e glass for 220.00 . i dont remember what the argon would add
to it. but the ones i get from them are as good as the 500.00 ones other
outfits offered and better that the 350.00 ones from home depot..

I've heard of them and while they arent the worst outfit, the workmanship
varies wildly with the franchise.

Also they arent energystar (or none of the ones I saw were) in that
pricerange.

When I got new windows, I got top quality and it's paid off in lower heating
bills, presumably will in lower coolong as well come high summer.