Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Tim Hortons fires an employee over one TimBit.

On May 8, 10:33 am, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
"Swingman" wrote

"Lee Michaels" wrote

This is exactly the kind of thing that is discussed in business schools.

... and "business schools" are arguably at the root of many such problems.

Well, there is theory....., and there is practice.

Theoretically they learn from other's mistakes.

Realistically, they practice the corporate culture, regardless of
consequences, for anybody.

Got a SIL who has an MBA, but who had already made VP before getting.
He does good with it. I worked for an MBA. It will never happen again,
at least not knowingly. We have an MBA President who has yet to figure
out that even governments cannot always spend far more than comes in
(I almost wrote "earn,").