Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Tim Hortons fires an employee over one TimBit.

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Swingman wrote:
Sounds a (Tim)bit like the "zero tolerance" policy in our public schools
down thissaway, the sole purpose of which is not public good, but to

relieve
incompetent administrators from the consequences of making decisions.

MMmmmm... never quite looked at it that way. I guess it is safe to
assume that the managers will be okay then... after all, that is all
that seems to matter. Screw the serfs.

A "manager" will never be fired for enforcing a rule or policy, no matter
how ridiculous. He is, after all, "just doing his job".

.... there you have the hidden agenda/thrust behind a "zero tolerance"
policy.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08