Henry E Schaffer

Default Free "non-copyrighted" plans needed

In article ,
Teej wrote:
I started an efnet channel #woodworking and thought sharing plans with
new woodworkers would be a good idea. To my surprise all those Free
plans on the web are copyrighted for personal use only,not for
redistrobution. After hours of searching I think I have 29
non-copyrighted plans out of hundreds I looked at.

They also may be copyrighted - under current law they don't need to
have a copyright notice on them to be protected by copyright. If the
copyright owner puts a notice that the plans are released to "common
domain" (or other notice that you can do anything you want with them)
then you don't have to worry about copyright restrictions.
--
--henry schaffer