Bob McConnell

Default Air Brush

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 04:13:54 GMT, "Rebecca Dodge"
wrote:

Go to www.badger-airbrush.com and click on garage sale. They have a slew of
leftovers from an order change in mid production from the Revell company;
the airbrush is front end badger 150 and back end vega 2000. I own one. It's
$30 NEW.

I tried that, but the page is not written in standard HTML. It
requires JavaScript, Active-X and something called shockwaveflash,
whatever that is. I saw a reference to the garage sale in the source,
but no URL linked to it that I could paste into the browser.

All in all, it's a useless page. Apparently they don't need any of my
business.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP