Charlie Spitzer

Default Air Brush

depends on what you're going to shoot. i use mine for spraying glass
enamels, powdered mica, etc. the paasche doesn't work as well as the aztek
4709, which is also a double action rather than single.

also, the aztek is made by testors. comes with a lifetime (your's, not the
gun's) guarantee. if it ever doesn't work, they rebuild it for free.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az

"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message
Interesting... we do have a Michael's up the street. Still undecided
which brand to go with. The a.a.art group suggested Paasche I think. I
can at least go look at the aztek and maybe the other brands at Michaels.

Charlie Spitzer wrote:
i have an aztek i got off ebay. if you hurry and have a michaels craft

store
near you, they're discontinuing the top of the line aztek for $60. list

is
around $160.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az

"charlieb" wrote in message

Woody wrote:

Badger, Paasche are good brands, although there are other good ones

around

as well.
That can handle most paints as long as they are thinned down a bit.

--
Regards,

He might also look into Iwata - they make all metal air brushes that
T-shirt airbrushers like because a) they're easy to clean (immerse and
blow out - others with plastic can dissolve) or for really fine
stuff - the Aztek.

As noted - you will have to thin your paint to use in almost all
small airbrushes.

charlie b