Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Panasonic SD-252 Bread Maker Problem

In article ,
Allan writes:
Gordon Hunt wrote:
In message , John
writes

"Gordon Hunt" wrote in message
Hi, I'm hoping someone in here repairs small domestic appliances and may
know of the problem I'm having with the above bread maker.

I used it on Sunday morning to make some dough and when I went to use it
again a few hours later the mixing process will not start.

The display says "Rest" all the time but the motor does not start up

I had one of these in a couple of years ago. Fault was I would'nt go to
the bake cycle and sat at "rest" forever. Problem was in the
microprocessor. Had to replace the whole PCB. Fortunatly it was a
waranty job!!

Made me think about mine, a Panasonic SD-206 which is now over
10 years old. For most of that period, it has baked two loaves
a week, which is probably the nest part of 1000 cycles.

--
Andrew Gabriel