Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O. Mike O. is offline

Default Casements around wide entry opening question??

On Tue, 06 May 2008 13:27:48 GMT, evodawg wrote:

Like crown doesn't take long enough. Although I have gotten faster at it,
its not something I do everyday. Cutting that tiny pie must be a pain.
Meaning that blade is getting awful close to that finger.... So the start
of the pie would be the same as if you're doing baseboard?

Right. You can cut one 22 1/2 first on a long piece and cut the other
22 1/2 of the end. At least you have something to hang on to. Of
course usually that little piece gets thrown across the room.;-)

Mike O.