Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default Who's in love with their string trimmer?

LIQUID WEEDEATER! I live by it. Works for two years if you mix it strong.

"mike" wrote in message
On May 5, 12:29 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
Got a trimmer you've been really happy with? I'm leaning toward
rechargable
because I don't have outside electrical outlets and I don't feel like
installing any. I have probably 300 feet of trimming to do, but it
wouldn't
matter if it didn't all get done in one session. Not interested in a gas
trimmer.

Talk to me.

My trimmer is gas-free and it works great. It's called Roundup. It's
a much more permanent job.