Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - torrent help?

wrote in message
Yes, my point is exactly that. Most ISPs promptly declare that they
offer "full Internet access". It is up to the user to interpret that
properly, and take advantage of it. No ISP I ever had throttled my
service. Any that did lasted exactly one day.

That's certainly the correct response -- drop those ISPs. Unfortunately, in
many parts of the country there's only 2 choices for high-speed Internet (DSL
or cable), and if both of those throttle, e.g., peer-to-peer connections,
you're stuck. (This is striking me as odd saying these days there are "only 2
choices for high-speed Internet" when, 10 years ago, there were often exactly
ZERO choices at a price most individuals could afford! Back in 1995 I offered
to pay an ISP $100/mo for a fixed-IP, full-time dial-up 56kbps connection, and
was turned down... sheesh... how far we've come...)