Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Panasonic SD-252 Bread Maker Problem

"Gordon Hunt" wrote in message
Hi, I'm hoping someone in here repairs small domestic appliances and may
know of the problem I'm having with the above bread maker.

I used it on Sunday morning to make some dough and when I went to use it
again a few hours later the mixing process will not start.

The display says "Rest" all the time but the motor does not start up after
30 minutes as it should. I have taken the unit apart and the thermister,
thermal fuse check out fine. A baking cycle works as it starts the heater.

Any ideas?

I have a SD-252 BM and in my book in the troubleshooting section it doesn't
have any reference to your particular problem but states if the shaft in the
pan cannot be turned by hand then "Service will be required". Can you do
this? It may have been overloaded, you didn't use it to mixe mortar did you
;-)

HTH

John