Charlie

Default Jet canister dust collection

I might give this a shot. I work in a fabrication shop so I can laser
cut and fab the unit pretty easily. I would need the impeller, motor,
etc, but it would be cheaper that the onieda (& maybe the Jet). Does
anyone else have experience building this unit or the WOOD cyclone?

Steve Knight wrote in message . ..
On 24 Jul 2003 17:00:35 -0700, (Charlie) wrote:

I'm going to get a dust collector for my shop. The onieda system is a
little expensive for me, but I'm interested in the Jet cannister
collector. Specs look good. Does anyone have one of these unit?
Feedback appreciated. TIA.

if your willing to do some work make the cyclone yourself. You will have a
better system and a better filter. it will move more air too. easier to dump the
can.
http://cnets.net/~eclectic/woodworki...c4dummies.html