Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gordon Hunt Gordon Hunt is offline

Default Panasonic SD-252 Bread Maker Problem

Hi, I'm hoping someone in here repairs small domestic appliances and may
know of the problem I'm having with the above bread maker.

I used it on Sunday morning to make some dough and when I went to use it
again a few hours later the mixing process will not start.

The display says "Rest" all the time but the motor does not start up
after 30 minutes as it should. I have taken the unit apart and the
thermister, thermal fuse check out fine. A baking cycle works as it
starts the heater.

Any ideas?
--
Gordon