Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_3_] Oppie[_3_] is offline

Default Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits

fwiw- the verizon server that I use usually has pretty good retention. All
the same, I went looking for the originals and came up empty on any server I
tried. This was almost 2 weeks after they had been posted. Was very happy
when Andy re-posted them to abse on 5/2. That was the copy the torrent was
made from.
Too much petty bickering going on.

"Joel Koltner" wrote in message
wrote in message
I'd bet it IS still on the server, dip****, and your retarded guess at
what it by calling it "scrolling" is about as far off as it gets.

Great... then the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate it really is
still there. Let me know what you find...

Meanwhile, I'm happy with the BitTorrent copy that Oppie provided.