Rebecca Dodge

Default Air Brush

Go to www.badger-airbrush.com and click on garage sale. They have a slew of
leftovers from an order change in mid production from the Revell company;
the airbrush is front end badger 150 and back end vega 2000. I own one. It's
$30 NEW.

But,,,,, being as I know a thing or two about airbushes.(I airbrush for a
living)..... I like vegas. They're nice, they're light, thin, and not too
pricey. If your personal preference is for a badger 150, go for the garage
sale airbrush. It paints the same.

And......for the next time you let paint dry inside the brush: soak it in
lacquer thinner overnight and then clean it. I got a couple used brushes on
ebay that had that problem. Lacquer thinner took care of it for me.

In addition......good airbrush info places:

www.airbrushonline.com
www.westcoastairbrush.com
www.dixieart.com (store with cheap prices)

- Becky

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 11:38:31 -0400, Thomas Mitchell
pixelated:

DUH! For some reason I looked up models for newsgroups and didn't think
to look up airbrush! Thanks. I'll post the same over there.

Jewelcome.

-C-less "JOAT-for-the-day" Jake.

-----
= Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development