Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default Casements around wide entry opening question??

PHT wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2008 15:21:28 +0000, evodawg wrote:

Question asked in rec.woodworking? Also posted pics of Dinning room
Wainscot I just finished. I don't particularly like high wainscot but it
seems its back in style. Customer is always right, right.

see picture roundedcorner.jpg the rest are just extra's

Rich

Looks very good. This type of wall treatment I seem to remember seeing in
some old farm houses, without the top piece. Probably not called Wainscot,
but reminds me very much of styles I have seen in very old farm house's
before.

Paul T.

I'm not sure what they call it, but it is an old style. The top piece
(narrow shelf) is for displaying stuff. I see more and more of it going in,
seems to be a new trend.

Thanks,
--
"You can lead them to LINUX