Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default OT..... Fuel Efficient Vehicle Recommendations

Clot wrote:
komobu wrote:

Hi;

I have an 2006 vehicle with a V-6 in it that only gets about 18 MPG in
the city. I
don't do a whole lot of highway driving and have put 16,000 miles on
it over the last year. I am thinking about trading it for something
more practical. I am looking for something less than $20k with an
automatic trans that gets 30+ mpg.

Any recommendations as to what I should check?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_(automobile)

Any good?

We do not have the deisel ones imported to the UK, otherwise I would have
one.

My deisel Focus does 52 mpg (UK).

The US versions don't get the Diesel engine either, and the gasoline
ones get astonishingly average fuel economy.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel