Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default What to do about the granite company?

clipped

What can I do at this point? What recourse do I have against the
granite company? I was very foolish and did not sign a contract.

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron

They will cut it, make the edge, buff it, and give you 300, so they
loose maybe 500-600. Maybe make up and offer them 1-200 so it gets
done now. It was a mistake. Now the question real question is why they
want out so bad of your home. Were they the cheapest bid and had
problems?

I was inclined to suggest forgetting the refund and consider offering to
pay a bit more - I'm
pretty much of a chicken these days ) If the job was otherwise
satisfactory, I would try
to make amends and maybe go a little further to mend the relationship.
You might both gain from
that. Best of luck!